[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Team could the NFL do without?

Scout200

It's a moot point anyhow...the Steelers disappeared last week and some people showed up in BumbleBee costumes to take their place. I seem to be the only person that noticed... :wacko:

And if the Cowboys went away, half the people on this board wouldn't have anything to bitch and whine about week, after week, after week, after week...

There will come a day when the Cowboys will secede from the oppressive "National" Football League and form a more perfect union, one comprising solely the Dallas Cowboys, where fans can celebrate being champions every year while the "media" chooses instead to criticize the team for yet another last-place finish.

There will come a day when the Cowboys will secede from the oppressive "National" Football League and form a more perfect union, one comprising solely the Dallas Cowboys, where fans can celebrate being champions every year while the "media" chooses instead to criticize the team for yet another last-place finish.

Would you mind taking the Yankees with you?

TIA.

First of all. . .

None of them. That'd leave only 31 teams, thus messing up the weekly schedule. Now, if you were to ask instead, "Which NFl team should be replaced with one of the top college teams?" that might work, until you figure in that whatever top college team got put in wouldn't work due to the NFL salary cap...

:wacko::tup::tup:

Second of all. . .

I think we need 8 more not less

Seriously? You want 8 more guys like Jake Delhomme, Derek Anderson, Matt Moore, etc. starting at QB in the NFL? 8 more RBBCs? No thanks. The talent pool has been diluted just enough at 32 teams.

And finally. . .

As a Detroit Lions fan, I take great solace in the fact that no one has mentioned them yet. Without them around, I'd probably have to go straight to self-flagellation to appease whatever god clearly hates me. My own honest vote goes to Jacksonville. Football fans living in Florida have several superior options and the attendance shows it. The NFL wants a team in LA. End the farce in Jacksonville, let Floridians have the Dolphins/Bucs/Gators/Seminoles/Hurricanes/etc, and give the 2nd biggest market in the country a team. Everyone wins.

DaaaDaaaDaaaa DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There's a reason that terrible franchise has to cross the border smart lady.

Not just the Bills, but the Lions and any North based team could play in Toronto. thats how close geographicaly it is. Toronto is closer then most teams traveling East/ west for games.

My own honest vote goes to Jacksonville. Football fans living in Florida have several superior options and the attendance shows it. The NFL wants a team in LA. End the farce in Jacksonville, let Floridians have the Dolphins/Bucs/

Before you try to sound smart Sally, you might want to check out how the bucs are doing attendance wise. They are doing terrible.

Golden Girl repeats are on Lifetime I believe, enjoy.

Before you try to sound smart Sally, you might want to check out how the bucs are doing attendance wise. They are doing terrible.

Golden Girl repeats are on Lifetime I believe, enjoy.

That maybe true this season, but, to the best of my knowledge, it hasn't been the habitual problem that it's been in Jacksonville. Plus Tampa has actually won a Super Bowl (in the last decade, even) and survived being the worst franchise in football for a few decades before that. If a Florida team has to go (which I think is a fair assertion), I think the Dolphins and Bucs have much more of a right to stay than Jacksonville. Just my opinion, though. It's weird, I don't have to try to sound smart. It just comes naturally. And don't call me Sally, er, Shirley, er, Leslie. Whatever. :wacko: