[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson

JUMbotron

I have AJ, Marshall, Colston, Maclin, Britt and Welker in 1 league and need 4 of them so I guess I can just rule out AJ who was in for sure and I was debating the other 5 for 3 spots.

I guess with my WRs I have no choice but to bench AJ especially it being a 4 PM game.

walters just signed a 5 year deal last year. guess they could cut him but don't know why they'd do that when Jacoby jones has underperformed.

The majority of that contract was an $11million roster bonus and a $5million first year bonus and all of his first/second year salary. So in short, he is only owed 3.5million for 2011 and 3.5million for 2012-2014. Basically they front loaded him for 2 years making a cut in 2011 pretty cheap. I'm not saying they will do that, I just think Jacoby Jones is a better option if he can pull his head out of his ass.

The majority of that contract was an $11million roster bonus and a $5million first year bonus and all of his first/second year salary. So in short, he is only owed 3.5million for 2011 and 3.5million for 2012-2014. Basically they front loaded him for 2 years making a cut in 2011 pretty cheap. I'm not saying they will do that, I just think Jacoby Jones is a better option if he can pull his head out of his ass.

don't you have it backwards? or am i missing something? if they already paid him all that money, wouldn't that make a cut less likely.