[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schedule for a 16 Team / 4 Division League

Hi there

I know the league may never go this season. But I'm in the middle of upgrading our site, so I want to finish. We have 16 teams this year and 4 Divisions. I'm wondering if any of you woud know how to set up a schedule that would be good.

Man, I wish it would go too 18 games. That way we could play each team once and have 3 weeks of playoffs.

Assuming a 13-week schedule:

Weeks 1-3: 1 game from each division opponent

Weeks 4-7: 1 game from each team in 1 other division (if using 2-division conferences, use the other division in the conference)

Weeks 8-10, 3 teams from another division

Weeks 11-13: 1 game from each division opponent

Thanks Big John

That's sounds awsome. Would you know if there is a application on MFL that has that?

You can manually put that in MFL, or allow them to randomly set a schedule with 2 in-division games each and 7 random opponents for the other weeks.

I like both those options. So I can just write them and they can set me up?

I sure hope I get a chance to use these schedules this year. I'm so pissed at the NFL right now, I almost just want to forget about them all. At least I have the CFL to watch if this season doesn't come around.