[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First Injury Report of the 2011 Regular Season

keggerz

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS at GREEN BAY PACKERS on Thursday night

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Practice Report

DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICE

Monday

WR Adrian Arrington (knee), K Garrett Hartley (right hip), WR Lance Moore (groin)

LIMITED PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE

Monday

DT Tom Johnson (calf)

GREEN BAY PACKERS

Practice Report

OUT (DEFINITELY WILL NOT PLAY)

Monday

CB Davon House (ankle), LB Frank Zombo (shoulder)

LIMITED PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE

Monday

TE Jermichael Finley (ankle), DE Mike Neal (knee)

FULL PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE

Monday

TE Ryan Taylor (hip)

Maybe I'd better get the weekly "Milk Carton" thread started today, since about ~6 minutes into the Thu nite game there will doubtless be at least 4 posts asking "where is so and so, he's not caught any passes yet".

Seriously though, is Kasay now confirmed as the PK for the Saints, at least to start the season? Presumably yes, but if there has been any "official" announcement, I missed it, although admittedly, I've not looked that much ... a PK is a pretty much PK in FF terms, but all things considered, being the NOS PK should offer a fair amount of opportunities.

Maybe I'd better get the weekly "Milk Carton" thread started today, since about ~6 minutes into the Thu nite game there will doubtless be at least 4 posts asking "where is so and so, he's not caught any passes yet".

Seriously though, is Kasay now confirmed as the PK for the Saints, at least to start the season? Presumably yes, but if there has been any "official" announcement, I missed it, although admittedly, I've not looked that much ... a PK is a pretty much PK in FF terms, but all things considered, being the NOS PK should offer a fair amount of opportunities.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_...y_shaky/6518296

New Orleans Saints kicker Garrett Hartley will miss at least six weeks with a hip injury, and replacement John Kasay was shaky as his replacement Thursday.

Saints coach Sean Payton called a report that said Hartley would miss eight to 10 weeks "inaccurate," but Hartley told reporters he believes he will be sidelined six two eight weeks.

Edited by keggerz