[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 3 JUMbotron

JUMbotron

Own him in two leagues. Starting over Sanchez or Hasselbeck in one, over Schaub in another. Gonna be torture watching the game monday night. :wacko:

That will be interesting to see if it pays off. Houston and New Orleans might score 60+ points in that game. Schaub could be in line for a monster afternoon.

JUM

Love the articles, both pre-season and as a Friday morning treat before getting down to bid-ness. Very glad to have you here expounding your brand on The Huddle.

Picked up Rex in the last round of one of my big money league drafts this year and very glad I did. He'll be starting over Josh Freeman for me this weekend. I had some hopes for Freeman to emerge and have a Cam Newton type break out of the gates but alas its looking more like the 220 and 1TD per carry over from last year. Rex is looking Sexy this weekend indeed and I'm kind of getting a 2006 vibe from him. But he's always good for a 4 INT clam at any time so buyer beware.

Also snapped on D. Williams in that same draft as a #3RB and was glad to find him there. Unfortunately, J. Charles was my 1.10 pick in this 14 team league (wish I took Megatron who was taken just after me). So now I'm left with Javid Best as my #1RB and either DWill, McGahee or Thomas Jones (who was my 14th rnd pick). Ouch. Hoping against hope your DWill comes through but I must say I'm not feeling him right now. Perhaps some vertical aeronautics will open his lanes up sooner than later. I think he needs to bust one good one to get that confidence back but the opps look slim.

And what's up with AJ Green? He is the official "Start 'Em" poster boy this week. I myself usually shy away from rookie WRs, especially when they have Rookie QBs rocking to them, but this kid looks for real. I'm giving him a spin at flex this week and hoping he earns into WR fiixture status.

Which begs the question - in this new huck 'em and chuck 'em NFL, is this the year of the rookie QB? Newton looks sick. Is Dalton for real?

Jerome Simpson, now there's my BOY. Wow. I want to party with you cowboy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDeB5FC5u_c

Keep on keepin' the eye out for that sideline talent, the nose to the deep cut stats and the rest of wondering. Nice work man

Edited by Butkus

You ain't "stuck" with Dalton....his team will likely always be playing from behind with a below-average defense, so they'll always be throwing a ton....and the kid has the goods, including a stud WR.

Dalton is a nice start against any defense not ranked in the top-6.

This.

From SI.com's Don Banks:

"And poor Dalton. Were this a Cam-free year in the NFL, he'd be the talk of the league, with his 413 yards, 66.1 completion percentage, three touchdowns and 105.7 passer rating through two games for the 1-1 Bengals."