[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone elses entire season riding on AP playing this week?

gbpackersfan

Out week 15 last year
People who owned him last year will remember his Week 15 absence well. It was the Monday Night game that was moved to the University of Minnesota stadium because the Metrodome roof collapsed. Peterson was generally expected to play the whole week leading up to it, but was then scratched late Monday afternoon. Unless they had Gerhart ready to go, most people who started him in their playoff matchup were stuck with a 0.

AP back at practice:

News: Numerous reports Thursday say that RB Adrian Peterson was back at practice for the Vikings. Head coach Leslie Frazier told the Detroit media on Wednesday that he was optimistic that Peterson would return from an ankle injury in Week 14. He's missed two games. Analysis: We're optimistic that Peterson will get back on the field and have a chance to put up great numbers against the Lions' porous run defense. They've allowed a rushing touchdown in three of their last four games and at least 100 total yards to running backs in nine of 12 games. Peterson himself has scored in six straight games and has routinely destroyed the Lions throughout his career (nine career games, seven with at least 100 total yards, eight rushing touchdowns). Assuming he practices again without incident on Friday, expect him to be available to start and play well in all Fantasy leagues.

AP back at practice:

News: Numerous reports Thursday say that RB Adrian Peterson was back at practice for the Vikings. Head coach Leslie Frazier told the Detroit media on Wednesday that he was optimistic that Peterson would return from an ankle injury in Week 14. He's missed two games. Analysis: We're optimistic that Peterson will get back on the field and have a chance to put up great numbers against the Lions' porous run defense. They've allowed a rushing touchdown in three of their last four games and at least 100 total yards to running backs in nine of 12 games. Peterson himself has scored in six straight games and has routinely destroyed the Lions throughout his career (nine career games, seven with at least 100 total yards, eight rushing touchdowns). Assuming he practices again without incident on Friday, expect him to be available to start and play well in all Fantasy leagues.

:pantstight:

From RotoWorld Friday, seems to be the latest update:

Adrian Peterson (questionable, ankle) conceded Friday that he may have trouble making cuts against the Lions if he's active for Week 14.

"I feel like I'm still kind of moving fast, but then again, it's a little gallop," said Peterson. "I don't mind. If I'm feeling good, I don't mind running down the field Sunday, galloping, as long as I get to the end zone."

Peterson confirmed that the Vikings -- not him -- will decide whether he plays against Detroit. He practiced on a limited basis on both Thursday and Friday.

People who owned him last year will remember his Week 15 absence well. It was the Monday Night game that was moved to the University of Minnesota stadium because the Metrodome roof collapsed. Peterson was generally expected to play the whole week leading up to it, but was then scratched late Monday afternoon. Unless they had Gerhart ready to go, most people who started him in their playoff matchup were stuck with a 0.

This cost me my league championship last year. :tup:

To this day, I still wish harm to come to Leslie Frazier. :wacko: