[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Final four....Roster analysis? R u serious?

Slugs3511

We all have our who should go first round, 'no, he' s a 2nd rounder,' etc....But looking at the final four in my two ppr leagues....I have found some interesting takes on the top 4 teams left....

League 1.....1 ppr, 4 pt throwing TDs, 1 pt every 10 rush/rec....

Brees, Vick, Big Ben and Matty Ice are the QBs left....

TEs left....Hernandez, Gronk, Witten, and Greshem?

Def left.....Bears, Jets, Packers and Patriots?

RB/WR left....Nate Washington, A. Brown, Lynch, Cruz, Jordy, and Kahlil Bell?

League 2 1 ppr, 6 pt throw/rush TDs....1 pt every 10 rush/rec....

QBs: Brees, Ryan, Cam and Stafford...

TEs left...Gonzo, Finley, V. Davis and Gates...

Def left....Cincy, Steelers, Seattle, Denver?

RBs/WRs....Robinson, Spiller, Felix, Barber, Helu, Tolbert, Cruz and Baldwin...

Just thinking that a lot of people put a lot of effort into the draft and most of these guys were undrafted....The one team in a 16 man roster has 9 Free agent acquistions....Dalton, Cam, Cruz, Morris, K. Smith, Baldwin, Nelson, Ballard, and Buffalo Bills Def....Unbelievable....LOL!

I agree, unless you're just super fortunate to draft all the right guys, and that's a long shot, you have to work the waiver wire.

I was fortunate to finish first in the regular season standings in my local league, thanks in large part to the likes of guys like Cam Newton, Demarcus Murray & Laurent Robinson.

In fact this week, the second week of our playoffs, I'll be starting 1 WR from my originally drafted team, and possibly the defense I drafted, but that's not a lock yet.

It's a long season, funny shaped ball, etc etc

My draft stunk (thank you Johnson, Mendenhall). My pick ups have been ok, but I missed out on Cruz, Robinson and Murray.

My league-mates don't make a ton of moves. All but one of the teams that finished at or near the top made 20 or less moves this season(me=47 moves, but I usually lead the league and I usuallydo well).

Next season I am vowing not to drink so much before my draft(I swear). I think I made a couple bad decisions. Plus I drafted at 6, which I really hate. I'd much rather draft at the top or bottom.

I do my research all summer, make my draft list, decide on my strategy and some years, there is no pay off. I have won the league the most times (4 outta 11 years). It's really frustrating to see teams with single digit pick ups kicking my ass.