[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rest of year help....

mekanix

I have AP,Gore, D Martin.. can only start 2...... have done ok so far, but sat Martin on thursday nite, UGH.. hope Gore can make up some. Question is... Is AP an automatic start? do I do match ups the rest of the year? can only start 2 RBs and no flex player.

QB BREES

RB AP,GORE,MARTIN, AND ALL BACK UPS

WR JULIO,L FITZ,A BROWN,ST SMITH CAR

TE V DAVIS, M BENETT

K S JANO

will appreciate all advice and help , trade,sit tight or what ever

thanx in advance , will answer all

I think AP as of today is automatic. He is ranked #2 in fantasy points in my league for the year. He has the potential to blow out any game, of course nothing is guaranteed. But with a stud like that you have to let him run. The only team they got that might scare you and lead to playing a match up is the Bears they still got 2x's. Not to say the Texans or Seattle have slouch defenses but I looked and I can't imagine both Gore and Martin being favored over AP during the same week. I think AP always beats out one or the other. I really think you need to look at Gore and Martin week to week for match ups. I would never say don't look at a good trade but I have Martin as one of my three backs and he has done alright for me. I think your three is better then my three by the addition of AP.

AP is always an automatic start.

So you should go into every game with the question 'who do I start? Martin or Gore.' because unless he's in a bye, AP should already be in the lineup. I'd play match up with the other two.

I think most people would have started Gore over Martin last night, so don't feel too bad.