[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCoy For Bell and 1.01?

• 2 weeks later...

i personally like McCoy but you would be putting all your eggs in one basket. For a lower salary you get potentially 2 starting rbs that could at worse be trade bait later in the season. I'd keep Bell and draft Sankey

Keep Mccoy and trade Bell. He has a new partner in that backfield who knows it may not take much for him to get re injured. Mccoy won't get the workload he got last year but he is still a stud and 1.01 is not enough for him

He doesn't have McCoy he is asking if he should trade Bell and 1.01 for McCoy

Why does the 1.01 have to be Sankey ? Is there something wrong with Watkins ?

Is your league PRR or non PPR ?

Keep Mccoy and trade Bell. He has a new partner in that backfield who knows it may not take much for him to get re injured. Mccoy won't get the workload he got last year but he is still a stud and 1.01 is not enough for him

Are you seriously suggesting Blount is going to threaten Bell's workload???? :crazy: Bell should flirt with 300 touches in a new zone blocking scheme. I'd keep Bell and the 1.01 no doubt.

Why does the 1.01 have to be Sankey ? Is there something wrong with Watkins ?

That is who he stated he was eyeing with the 1.01 pick. You could make arguments for Watkins, Sankey, and Evans. I could even see Hyde make it into that argument due to how injury prone Gore is. (Plus the fact that i personally think Hyde is the better rb and could oust Gore if given the chance)

• 2 weeks later...

Save the money and keep Bell and the pick. McCoy is too expensive considering what is expected out of Bell this year. What you save for McCoy could be used somewhere else like at WR. Especially since you already have Lacy I would consider making Watkins your No. 1 instead of Sankey.

• 3 weeks later...

Get Mccoy. One of the best 2-3 rbs in fantasy and, paired with Lacy, is a HELL of a foundation.

Bell is not going to get 300 plus touches. Period. Not with Blount coming in, and Dri Archer as well. Anytime Pittsburgh is inside the 10, Blount is going to be in the backfield. Take the sure thing for a little extra scratch and reap the benefits.