[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I found an awesome excel spreadsheet in past..... maybe you can help me find it?

I found in some fantasy football forum last year an awesome excel spread sheet that was made where you could input your own personal projections for stats for players and change a few other things and it would spit out auction values for each player. Does anyone know where I can find this spreadsheet or one similar?

Thanks

Possibly this one. Not sure if it is being redone for this year though.

I resurrected it from the dead to see if anyone knew if ts was going to continue it even though he hung up his digital cleats last year. I may take a look at it and see if I can update it, but having the time will be the issue. I have to analyze the spreadsheet first to see how much effort it would require.

It is a great spreadsheet and I used it last year with much success. If I can't get into it, maybe someone else can.