[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any of the sites have drafting app with there service?

lazytitan

This will be third year I have ran the league I do with both co-workers and friends. One issue we have every year is getting everyone on draft day. I couldn't find a site that did this last year (not saying there wasnt) so asking this year.

Is there a site that will allow people to do the draft from their Android/Apple devices. I know there are apps that let them manage their team but we are looking for one to allow them to draft their team from the phone or tablet.

MFL. Why can't you complete a draft using the live draft room feature. I make most of my picks using my smartphone and leaving the live draft rooms open, while being able to chat with those in the room or on the main home page. MFL also has an App I do believe for this as well but when I can do it as I've mentioned, why bother.