[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Megatron

air10froce

12 team standard scoring league. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR Flex, 1 TE

My current roster

QB: RG3, Rivers

RB: Spiller, RIce, Ingram, White

WR: Dez, Julio, Patterson, Floyd and Gordon

TE: Olsen, Ertz

Def: Denver

I have been offered Calvin and Reuben Randle for Dez and Gordon. Should I take the safe trade, or should I gamble on Gordon winning his appeal?

Thanks!

gordon is a potential home run sitting on your bench. you are giving that up for randle who while still has big time potential, may languish in a giant offense that so far has been awful. since dez and calvin are a bit of a wash and since your team overall looks like it may need an unforseen home run to compete (RBs are shaky and QB could go either way), i would stand pat vs. taking this trade.

gordon is a potential home run sitting on your bench. you are giving that up for randle who while still has big time potential, may languish in a giant offense that so far has been awful. since dez and calvin are a bit of a wash and since your team overall looks like it may need an unforseen home run to compete (RBs are shaky and QB could go either way), i would stand pat vs. taking this trade.

good point, but i think the risk of not having gordon all year outweighs the risk of Randle for me. I cant deny if Gordon plays he is a top WR, but that is a BIG IF for a repeat offender... Stupid NFL taking its time with this decision...

good point, but i think the risk of not having gordon all year outweighs the risk of Randle for me. I cant deny if Gordon plays he is a top WR, but that is a BIG IF for a repeat offender... Stupid NFL taking its time with this decision...

I agree, this NFL ruling is getting out of hand. I don't care if Gordon has to suffer, but they are screwing over the whole Brown's organization. Anyway, I have Calvin, Dez, Cobb, and Gordon....so I'm hoping he plays! :tup:

I would do that trade in a heartbeat, you might be thinking because he made the offer he knows something about Gordon you don't, but that's a mirage. Gordon is gone for at least 8 games minimum and more likely the year.if the NFL holds true to their recent history with this type stupidity. Unless there are circumstances we haven't been educated on, I think he's done for 2014.

I guess the biggest fear for you is he gets nothing and plays all year, but that's highly unlikely considering his past. To be honest, even if I KNEW he received 8 games I'd still consider the trade, because I'm not so sure he wouldn't do something else stupid during that time to warrant more off time. In the history of this game, there are a hell of a lot more guys who didn't "get it" and are out of the league, than got it and stayed in. Especially re-peat offenders like him. I hope for the best for him as a person, but history doesn't bode well for his ultimate outcome imo.

those awesome WR's regardless of trade or not won't mean much if you don't focus on getting at least a little more help at RB you could be in trouble quick, although I'm not hitting the panic button yet.. I'd be shopping for RB's that may move up into bigger roles.