[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 QB PPR- First overall pick- Help!

ZBell

Whats up Managers,

Losing sleep over this decision. I am in a 12 Team, 2 QB PPR league. I have the first overall pick in the draft. I am trying to formulate a strategy here for the first pick and would really appreciate some input. I have 3 keepers- vereen, ellington and J. Bell. The requirements for the team are below. TDs are worth 6pts.

Do I go QB (Brees / Manning) with the first overall pick based on my keeps and hang onto pick 24 to select an RB again

or

Take one of Charles or Shady and hang on to see what value might be left at QB in the second round?

The trend in this league is to take QBs early so I am a bit concerned with what might be left at 24- am I making this too big of deal?

QB

QB

RB McCoy

WR

WR

WR

TE

FLEX vereen

FLEX ellington

FLEX Bell

OP

TEAM D

KICKER

BENCH

BENCH

BENCH

I'd have to see the scoring breakdown to know for sure, but I would guess the value pick is at QB in this league.... that generally holds true for most 2 QB leagues that are greater than 8 teams. Add in the fact that you only have one required RB spot (and have kept 3 RBs), I'm pretty sure I am taking my top QB first then going BPA at the 2/3 turn, likely grabbing a 2nd QB if any have fallen and addressing my WR situation.