[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need IMMEDIATE help at TE

Shorttynaz

Pitta down, looked very bad - probably out the season..

I'm looking to pick up ONE of these guys before the 2nd games start and they're locked - to beat the guys trying to block me next week.

I'd have to drop Steelers Defense (Seattle on bye next week), Markus Wheaton, or Michael Floyd (not happening).

Who I can pickup today:

H Miller

C Clay

Z Miller (Seattle)

Next week after I've secured someone, I can probably drop Pitta (if his season IS over) and pickup someone like O Daniels, J Cook, D Allen, C Fleener.

EDIT: I'll probably lean to dropping Pitts defense and getting either Clay or H Miller - who should I grab?

Next week I can worry about a bye week filler defense..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Picked up Clay and dropped Sh!ttsburgh's defense. I'll probably end up dropping Pitta next week for a bye week filler at D.

May put in a waiver claim to get O Daniels and drop Clay - but at least I got something for now..

Edited by Shorttynaz

Take a look at Kelce in KC. Dude looks and plays like a Gronk Clone. He is getting used more and more every week. Stock is rising. And he is avaliable in many leagues.

He was drafted in my league - a lot of teams carry two TE's for whatever reason, and trades sometimes can be unreasonable when someone knows you have a hole.