[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M. Jones or James Starks?

bunso1012

Pick up Matt Jones or James Starks? I own Lacy. PPR league

Fantasy Team: 10 league PPR
QB: Tony Romo
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Brandin Cooks
RB: Eddie Lacy
RB: Matt Forte
TE: Travis Kelce
Flex(W/R/T): Danny Woodhead
K: Justin Tucker
DEF: Miami
BN: Marcus Mariota
BN: Duke Johnson
BN: Ameer Abdullah
BN: Duke Johnson
BN: Stevie Johnson
BN: Kendall Wright

I'm in the same boat who do I grab?? While yes jones did look good this one game it's Morris is still the #1 back for them. While if Lacy is injured that means Starks moves up to the #1 spot and he looked good against Seattle who usually have a good defense. It's a tough call. And all the while dion Lewis is on the WW who seems to be getting the work load in NE.

Edited by Bigboyd114

Lacey's injury xray is negative...sprain and may miss some time but once back Starks becomes irrelevant again. Jones looked like a beast and while they are sharing time now, if he continues to tear it up will take over #1 IMO...Jones.

Depends on needs. Jones could supplant Morris, could. It's also Washington s offence. Lacy has a sprain, but if it's a high ankle sprain, that could be 4-6 games of a competent rb in the league's best offence. Lewis is a patriots rb so by that criteria I will be avoiding him at all cost. I'd go Jones, but check the IR, Starks could provide more short term value

• Like 1