[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats @ Broncos

BA Baracus

Never experienced anything like that before. Fist playoff game ever for me. What a hell of a game. Voice is gone, sunburned as hell, kinda drunk, starting feel hungover. Worth every damn penny!

Wow, that is a hell of a first playoff game. Surprised you hadn't been to any before, they're not all that rare recently. I've been to a playoff game in the 3 sports we have, the NFL one for Browns was pretty cool, a win over the Pats after the 94 season. Also been to a huge WS win for the Indians (game 5 of the Marlins series), but alas they lost that series. NBA was ages ago, Barkley with the 76ers against the Cavs.

Congrats to the Broncos and their fans. As much as I dislike the team and Elway for what they did to the Browns in the mid 80s, I have a soft spot for Peyton and the team, especially DT who's been on my fantasy team since his rookie year.

The extra point rule change cost us an overtime thriller.

Please let's not look to change a rule because of one instance. They guy never missed a kick all year, its like a 33 yard FG. Its not like the change made the XP impossible, XP conversion rate this year was about 94% compared to about 99% last season from the old spot.

I like it, at first I hated it the change because it seemed very arbitrary and gimmicky. But it does make them less automatic, and means teams will be in this situation occassionally when they miss. Some geeks that I know who track this stuff say it was the first game they noticed all year where the miss directly impacted the game result. Also if the Pats were better on offense and scored another TD earlier, its quite likely that BB would have gone for 2 trying to get