[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice for Next Year? Newton, Bell or David Johnson

k_23

Ellington will be cut, C Johnson will be back as David Johnson's backup. Bank it!

I doubt it. C Johnson had a pretty good year and someone is going to overpay for him. I am sure that the Cards would like him back, but there is no reason for them to try to match some high bidder.

I would not even consider Bell here, because of the value you are getting with Cam or D. Johnson. As has been said before, the pick here is D. Johnson. Johnson is easily a top 10 RB, maybe top 5 next year in PPR which means he is gone possibly in the 1st but definitely in the 2nd. Cam being a top 5 QB is gone maybe in the second but more likely in the 3rd. The value is better with Johnson just because the difference between the No. 1 QB and the No. 10 QB is minimal.

But if he comes back it hurt D Johnson's stock for certain.

It is highly unlikely he returns. I would say about 90% chance he is gone. I am done arguing with you about this. You obviously are not going to change your mind which is your right, but stop coming up with ridiculous reasons why this guy should not keep David Johnson.

I looked at Le'veon Bell draft spot wrong, he was a second round pick value not a first that I originally posted.

I really like all three players. I think a second round for Bell changes things alittle. But a ninety for Cam or David Johnson is very good too. I guess this is a good problem.

Does a second value for Bell change anyone's mind for Bell over Johnson? Thanks for all the help

Cam 400 plus points this year, Kelvin Benjamin back enough said. You still get picks in round one through 8 I suppose. Johnson is second but, C Johnson will come back for certain, Ellington isn't going anywhere as well. Bell gets hurt to often to take. If you can get Cam and Johnson that's a bonus. Why wouldn't you keep Cam? You still have a first round pick right?

The math is really simple...if you want both Johnson and Cam, you can either:

1) keep Johnson for a 9th and draft Cam in the 3rd or 4th

2) keep Cam for a 9th and draft Johnson in the 1st or 2nd

Which do you choose??? :thinking:

Personally, I like to pay the lower cost for my fantasy assets...but to each his own.

And if you are playing in a 10 team, start 1 QB league where Cam goes earlier than the 3rd, I want in on that easy money.

Edited by BA Baracus

It's David Johnson and it's really not even a discussion. I understand why you might be questioning the decision, but D. Johnson is potentially a top 5 back next year. Cam shouldn't be a part of the discussion in a 10 team league. You know it's possible if you keep Johnson that you can still comfortably draft the other 2 and have all 3. ;)

• Like 1