[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think I just nailed my draft..

KleinyME

David Johnson was my keeper,12 team, Non PPR.

going to drop 2 players, probably the handcuffs for week one to stream a D & K thinking of using 49ers week 1

1 qb

2 rb

3wr

1 te

1 flex

kicker

Def

1. (11) Dez Bryant (Dal - WR)

2. (14) Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)

3. (35) Eric Decker (NYJ - WR)

4. (38) Doug Martin (TB - RB)

5. (59) Michael Floyd (Ari - WR)

6. (62) Donte Moncrief (Ind - WR)

7. (83) Josh Gordon (Cle - WR)

8. (86) Antonio Gates (SD - TE)

9. (107) Tony Romo (Dal - QB)

10. (110) David Johnson (Ari - RB)

11. (131) Devin Funchess (Car - WR)

12. (134) Sammie Coates (Pit - WR)

13. (155) Jerick McKinnon (Min - RB)

14. (158) LeGarrette Blount (NE - RB)

15. (179) Spencer Ware (KC - RB)

16. (182) Chris Johnson (Ari - RB)

Edited by KleinyME
  • Like 1

David Johnson was my keeper,12 team, Non PPR.

going to drop 2 players, probably the handcuffs for week one to stream a D & K thinking of using 49ers week 1

1 qb

2 rb

3wr

1 te

1 flex

kicker

Def

1. (11) Dez Bryant (Dal - WR)

2. (14) Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)

3. (35) Eric Decker (NYJ - WR)

4. (38) Doug Martin (TB - RB)

5. (59) Michael Floyd (Ari - WR)

6. (62) Donte Moncrief (Ind - WR)

7. (83) Josh Gordon (Cle - WR)

8. (86) Antonio Gates (SD - TE)

9. (107) Tony Romo (Dal - QB)

10. (110) David Johnson (Ari - RB)

11. (131) Devin Funchess (Car - WR)

12. (134) Sammie Coates (Pit - WR)

13. (155) Jerick McKinnon (Min - RB)

14. (158) LeGarrette Blount (NE - RB)

15. (179) Spencer Ware (KC - RB)

16. (182) Chris Johnson (Ari - RB)

Did you really get David Johnson in the 10th rd?!?

Yes! free agent adds from last year in my league can be kept for a 10th rd pick for 1 year.

Crazy, HUGE advantage!

Yahoo projects my draft as the worst and to win zero games... lol

Despite a Powerful Set of RBs, Tiny Bubbles Has Nowhere to go but up
Draft Summary

You know what, Tiny Bubbles, maybe you should just hold off on pursuing your dreams for a while. Maybe just ask them where they're going and hook up with 'em later, when you have a team capable of winning. Tiny Bubbles is projected to finish 12th in Merrill Fantasy Football League with a record of 0-13-0 (1,568 points). They stocked up on pass-catching weapons early on, using three of their first five selections to pick up WRs Dez Bryant (first round), Eric Decker (third round), and Michael Floyd (fifth round). They also have the best group of RBs in the league, as they added David Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Doug Martin, and LeGarrette Blount to their roster.

We're not mad. We're just disappointed. Go nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame to make it up to us.

Keeper Summary

Tiny Bubbles made use of their only keeper spot to hold on to David Johnson (4.3 ADP). From an ADP perspective, he is as valuable as a draft pick in the top half of the first round.

Schedule

While Week 9 has the most players on bye for Tiny Bubbles (four), Week 7 is actually projected to have the team's highest number of idle fantasy points. Taking a look at the entire season from start to finish, they have one of the most daunting slates. Along with having the second-most grueling overall schedule, Tiny Bubbles also has the toughest first four games of the season.

Draft Notes
  • On Autopilot

Picking starting RBs should be an effortless exercise most weeks for Tiny Bubbles, as there's a healthy projected point difference between their third-ranked (Doug Martin) and fourth-ranked (LeGarrette Blount) RBs.

• TE or Bust

TE is the only stronger-than-average position group for Tiny Bubbles.

• Sky's the Limit

With five players projected to significantly beat their previous year's fantasy points, Tiny Bubbles hopes to have found some up-and-coming stars.

• Golden Handcuff

Tiny Bubbles hedged their bets by scooping up Spencer Ware in the 15th round to back up Jamaal Charles, his Chiefs teammate (a second-round selection).

• Starting Slowly

Tiny Bubbles got off to a sluggish start, winding up with the fewest projected points in the league during the first half of the draft.

• Single Serving

Tiny Bubbles opted for depth at other positions, selecting only one QB (Tony Romo) and one TE (Antonio Gates).

I might have waited on Romo and snagged best available WR/RB.

Romo was the 9th QB off the board... I had planned to not draft a QB and just stream. But I liked the idea of stacking him with Dez having a 6 pt TD the rest of the league was way over valuing the QB

<p>

Yahoo projects my draft as the worst and to win zero games... lol

I don't pay too much attention to that. I was given a grade of D- last year by yahoo, and was projected only 3 wins, and to come in last. I ended up winning the league with only 3 losses.

• Like 1

I don't pay too much attention to that. I was given a grade of D- last year by yahoo, and was projected only 3 wins, and to come in last. I ended up winning the league with only 3 losses.

Oh I don't. just thought it was funny. Its projecting me not starting a Kicker or Defense all season. If I add a total of 15 combined points per week for the kicker and D then I'm more than 100 projected points higher than anyone else. Yahoo is usually saying 10 points plus each in their projections for everyone else.

I think it should easily be a championship caliber team.

for kicks this is the "best team"

1. (10) Lamar Miller (Hou - RB)

2. (15) DeAndre Hopkins (Hou - WR)

3. (34) Mark Ingram (NO - RB)

4. (39) Eli Manning (NYG - QB)

5. (58) Golden Tate (Det - WR)

6. (63) Travis Kelce (KC - TE)

7. (82) Frank Gore (Ind - RB)

8. (87) Seattle (Sea - DEF)

9. (106) Michael Thomas (NO - WR) 1

0. (111) Tyrod Taylor (Buf - QB)

11. (130) Torrey Smith (SF - WR)

12. (135) Isaiah Crowell (Cle - RB)

13. (154) Zach Miller (Chi - TE)

14. (159) Terrance Williams (Dal - WR)

15. (178) Blair Walsh (Min - K)

16. (183) Oakland (Oak - DEF)

Edited by KleinyME

Romo was the 9th QB off the board... I had planned to not draft a QB and just stream. But I liked the idea of stacking him with Dez having a 6 pt TD the rest of the league was way over valuing the QB

Let's hope you're not stacking them on IR for most of the season. Not looking to troll or anything, but I don't like your team that much compared to the other "best team". I could be wrong, but I see a lot of potential missed games on your roster, whether from suspension or probable injuries.

Let's hope you're not stacking them on IR for most of the season. Not looking to troll or anything, but I don't like your team that much compared to the other "best team". I could be wrong, but I see a lot of potential missed games on your roster, whether from suspension or probable injuries.

I hear ya. I wasn't targeting either Romo or Dez in my draft. If Romo gets hurt I don't mind streaming at QB. The argument could easily be made that I should have grabbed AJ Green instead.

Based on strength of schedule it was a wash 2nd vs 3rd for points allowed to a WR so I went with the player who has the better QB (when healthy) Dez has been a TD machine

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/strength-of-schedule.php?position=QB

https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/lists/10170/fantasy-football-5-wide-receivers-with-major-touchdown-upside/dez-bryant-dallas-cowboys-1