[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson

URLACHERisGOD

Krenzel like Clarett will be out of the NFL in less than 5 yrs never to be heard froma gain.

We listen because its so easy to make you look like a fool.  YOu open your mouth and its either a lie, joke, or the funniest Athena Ive ever seen when you talk about the Luckeyes. 

OU is undefeated and going to the National Championship.  OS Who has 3 Lil 10 losses, one to Northwestern of all teams.  LMMFAOO>  Game Set Match Cher.

539301[/snapback]

So sure of yourself :D .........like last year :D

I have 1K that says your gutless...........want any of it?

I even give you a 10-8 ratio , every 8 you put in, i'll match 10?

$where your mouth is...............$where your mouth............$where your mouth is...........$where your mouth is.....................$where your mouth is.................

"excuse me sir, the Posse just left me some $" i said, " i'll tell you what, the Posse left it down the drawers", he grinned.

539313[/snapback]

First off you bet me 1K I was gutless, Pay me, cause Im taking your bet. So send me my 1K, now Cher. And Ill bet you another 1K, that OU goes to the National Championship. Send that 1K to DMD and Ill forward him 800 of that once you pay me the bet you already lost. Lets go Cher, want to make anymore bold ass predictions, bets. Im already up 1K, idiot.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

So sure of yourself :D .........like last year :D

I have 1K that says your gutless...........want any of it?

I even give you a 10-8 ratio , every 8 you put in, i'll match 10?

$where your mouth is...............$where your mouth............$where your mouth is...........$where your mouth is.....................$where your mouth is.................

"excuse me sir, the Posse just left me some $" i said, " i'll tell you what, the Posse left it down the drawers", he grinned.

539313[/snapback]

First off you bet me 1K I was gutless, Pay me, cause Im taking your bet. So send me my 1K, now Cher. And Ill bet you another 1K, that OU goes to the National Championship. Send that 1K to DMD and Ill forward him 800 of that once you pay me the bet you already lost. Lets go Cher, want to make anymore bold ass predictions, bets. Im already up 1K, idiot.

539377[/snapback]

B)

Once again you need to be corrected. Can i get anyone who finished the 10th grade to explain this to sgt. :D