[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can Penn Recover From Paterno?

Donutrun Jellies

Well, Joe Paterno is ripping the soul out of reputation of the football program that he built. It's his to wreck, I suppose ...

How does Penn State rebound when he finally figures out he should have left back in 2000? What will they tell recruits caused the decline of the program that would make them think it can bounce back?

Well, Joe Paterno is ripping the soul out of reputation of the football program that he built.  It's his to wreck, I suppose ...

How does Penn State rebound when he finally figures out he should have left back in 2000?  What will they tell recruits caused the decline of the program that would make them think it can bounce back?

533512[/snapback]

That will depend on who they hire....Penn State sells Penn State..playing in front of 105,000 fans screaming "WE ARE PENN STATE" sells Penn State!!! even Paterno's past will help Penn State....What is hurting Penn State, I hate to say is

the current Joe Pa.... Recruits want a stable coaching staff !!! with all due respect.

How can you tell a recruit Joe is going to be around????, better yet if you do get a star recruit who does believe in Joe's old ways which is getting less and less..He get's scared off thinking about some other coach coming in and changing everything and maybe I don't fit in with this new coache's plans..How do you make this kid feel okay with this...or his parents they trust you with their kid and "poof" your gone and now they have to trust someone they don't know and did not choose. That's what's wrong. I love Joe pa "the lengend" I just don't believe in Joe Pa"the present"

Edited by sacosud