[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting comments from Coach Stoops

BLAH!

USC is slow apparently. Coulda fooled me. Sarge, I still challenge you to watch some college football. The only one here making excuses, will be you. "Oklahoma had htere fg blocked and thats the only reason they lost" or something to that tune. The excuses will be everywhere from Sarge. "they beat themselves" blah blah blah. No pal, you lost.

562838[/snapback]

Talk is cheap especially from a tool such as yourself. It sure is easy for a tool to run your mouth when your team is the lauging stock of the Big 10. Do yourself a favor and Step away from the keyboard, before you say something that will get you biatch slapped. BTW, my team in undefeated and will be winning the National Championship. Scoreboard, you lose asswiipe.

Talk is cheap especially from a tool such as yourself. It sure is easy for a tool  to run your mouth when your team is the lauging stock of the Big 10.  Do yourself a favor and Step away from the keyboard, before you say something that will get you biatch slapped.  BTW, my team in undefeated and will be winning the National Championship.  Scoreboard, you lose asswiipe.

563333[/snapback]

I'm am beginning to think you like tools, since everyone in the country who realizes o WHO is over rated ...........AGAIN is one.

I am so happy i am not a "tool" in your shed, i could only imagine how you take care of them :D

from toddlers to tools.............your a SICK biatch! IDIOT

USC 38 Auburn 31 for the title

UTAH 48 ou 41 :D