[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan Basketball Winless for 4 Years

Kansas State 2000

No Offense meant Club, but....

Props? This a tactic to reduce the impact of their breaking of the rules. If they didn't do this themselves, the NCAA would crush them for it. And they still should! Nessisary, probably, but somthing was going to happen anyway. This is their last ditch effort to save themselves from many more years of suspensions and losses of scholarships. Tough getting their had caught in the cookie jar! Anyone who thinks this doenst happen at every major university is blind. It is rampant. I just dont think that they should get props for the self discipline that they know they are going to get anyway....

Thats just my opinon....

Boilerduff:

No Offense meant Club, but....

Props? This a tactic to reduce the impact of their breaking of the rules.  If they didn't do this themselves, the NCAA would crush them for it.  And they still should!  Nessisary, probably, but somthing was going to happen anyway.  This is their last ditch effort to save themselves from many more years of suspensions and losses of scholarships. Tough getting their had caught in the cookie jar! Anyone who thinks this doenst happen at every major university is blind. It is rampant.  I just dont think that they should get props for the rule breaking! 

Thats just my opinon....

Boiler, as you said every major college is doing it, one is punishing themselves, Michigan. That warants the props alone.

Besides, I'm a Wolverines fan. :D

I figured that, and being a boilermaker, I have trouble fundamentally giving props to michigan for anything..... I guess if it was Purdue I would probably say the same thing so we will leave it as a bias...

Finally if we dont take down Ohio state this week,(Which we will) you sure as h.ell better in three....

sound good?

Boilerduff:

I figured that, and being a boilermaker, I have trouble fundamentally giving props to michigan for anything.....    I guess if it was Purdue I would probably say the same thing so we will leave it as a bias...

Finally if we dont take down Ohio state this week,(Which we will)  you sure as h.ell better in three....

sound good?

That's the plan, I'll be a Purdue fan this weekend. Too bad you guys ruined our season.