[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boilers 24 Buckeyes 21

Boilerduff

Sgt. Ryan:

Just because current Big 10 schools lose to each other on every 3rd week or so, doesnt mean a more dominant team would do the same.

blah blah blah UNLV beat Wisconsin who beat OSU blah blah blah

I said nothing about UNLV, Wisconsin, OSU, or the strength of the Big 10.

I simply said that Texas didn't even go undefeated through their mediocre non-conference schedule of 3 patsies and one good team, Arkansas (now 7-3), who they played in Texas by the way, and they couldn't even win all 4 of those. So why should I believe they could go undefeated in the Big Ten?

Diesel!

I hope you enjoyed that Johnie and Coke! What an amazing game! I am crushed though, Once again the curse of the kicker returns! It has to be one of the best games I have seen in a long time. And the statue of liberty play was the best play I have ever seen purdue run.

Nice win. They always freakin find a way! I just wish Gamble had picked that last one so I wouldn't feel so freaking disgusted. I hate Kickers!

It's just a shame anyone had to lose!

HD man, get a clue will ya.. Anyone can talk smack after they won the game. Its people Like you that give buckeyes a bad name.

Sgt. Ryan:

Originally posted by teamprimos:

This guy is by far the biggest moron on this site.  Nothing and I mean nothing would make me happier in College Football terms than to see OSU get to the title game.  OU would humiliate them by 40 and thats just the 1st half.

I love it when this Moronic asswhipe opens his

mouth and inserts his foot. Remeber last year? lol 2003 Rose Bowl Chumps....yea right. It will not be remembered Cryin. The 2003 National Champions, always will be! head_ban