[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

vote againts trade, Yes or No

whitem0nkey

Would you vote against this trade?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote against this trade?

• Yes
    • No

yep thats what is going on, we had a person not show up for the draft so we made a fantasy team that is all Chicago bears(since we are all in Chicago), just so we have a competitive team all but one week, so i need a vote for that team, since im makeing the trade.

Edited by whitem0nkey

yep thats what is going on, we had a person not show up for the draft so we made a fantasy team that is all Chicago bears(since we are all in Chicago), just so we have a competitive team all but one week

1010971[/snapback]

I don't see what that has to do with Droughns or Wayne, but if theor's no collusion then you should allow the trade. What are the rb's of the guy getting rid of Wayne?

What the hell is going on here?

If you are missing a player you don't make a team of crappy players. Thats just dumb.

You have the odd man out play the league average score.

Drougans for Wayne is really retar ded but so what.

I hate the whole veto this trade thing, if 2 people are willing to trade then let them, who cares if the Wayne owner is stupid.

Now if it was week 11 or 12 and people are padding teams to split pots and all that shaddy crap then I can understand.

Wayne for Droughns could possibly be fair if the guy trading wayne has Moss, Owens and C Johnson as his starting 3, and Holt as #4 and Wayne is his #5 WR...

his RB's would have to be Barry Sanders and Eric Dickerson..., and

he has tried everyone else in the league, and the only RB available is Droughns...

Nah, still too lopsided, but ya can't veto a trade just because someone is stupid.