[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Downloadable Stats, 2004-06

rhino

The last several years, the PK has not been a part of the "historical stats" download. Any chance of getting PKs included again?

I don't ever remember including kickers on that download. They don't line up at all with the columns that apply to every other position. I could get them though.

I don't ever remember including kickers on that download. They don't line up at all with the columns that apply to every other position. I could get them though.

That would be very helpful, if you could. I think the last time we saw the PKs in the "downloadable stats" was in the 2001-2003 download, when each position was in a different tab: http://www.thehuddle.com/stats/dlstats_2001_2003.xls.

Also, there was a year, I believe 2004 stats, that included the PKs in the consistency rankings (how many games did the PK score 8+ pts?). How easy it that to bring back?

If this is too time-consuming, then no worries -- maybe next year?

That would be very helpful, if you could. I think the last time we saw the PKs in the "downloadable stats" was in the 2001-2003 download, when each position was in a different tab: http://www.thehuddle.com/stats/dlstats_2001_2003.xls.

Also, there was a year, I believe 2004 stats, that included the PKs in the consistency rankings (how many games did the PK score 8+ pts?). How easy it that to bring back?

If this is too time-consuming, then no worries -- maybe next year?

Let me see about getting the PK stats. I'll add them back to the consistency rankings but it will have to wait until next season.