[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is the Forrest Griffin love?

Sleeping King

First UFC that I did not see on PPV in quite some time but I did finally get a chance to watch all the fights. The Jardine and Griffin fights were complete shocks. I have felt for a couple years now that Shogun was the 2nd best fighter in the world next to Fedor. The key to the fight had to be the difference in conditioning between Griffin and Rua. Rua was completely gassed midway through the 2nd round. Couture deserves a ton of credit for the shape he had Griffin in.

Not too sure how this all plays out in the title picture since we now have a mess. Rua beat Rampage, Griffin beat Rua, Jardine beat Griffin and now the arrival of Silva. Dana White probably will let Jardine fight Rampage based on how big the name value was in beating Liddell. Griffin probably gets Silva for Silva's first fight. For those who do not know Silva and Rua (even with Silva leaving Chute Box) are best of friends which would set up a revenge match. It also sets up a monster fight between the winner of Rampage/Jardine-Silva/Griffin.