[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bout them Av's!

Bier Meister

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Azazello13
chiefs:

What's a real laugher, is Forsberg takes a year off and now leads the playoffs in points without playing even 1 game beforehand, including sitting out a game due to a mysterious injury.

After seeing Lemieux take 2 years off, then jump right back in, it didn't surprise me at all- but I was surprised how many people thought he would not have an on-ice impact.

bill clement may have called it before the playoffs even started. someone asked him what could be the potential 'big story' coming out of this year's playoffs, and he said something like "how about peter forsberg coming back from injuries and winning the conn smythe?". that's looking like less and less of a reach every day now.

Guest Azazello13
redwings.cup:

as well as the Captain and Nick Lidstrom.

well yeah, it obviously depends on who ends up hoisting the cup. marleau or selanne for san jose? lalime, theodore, gary roberts, tkachuk or pronger. can't even really speculate for another couple weeks. but forsberg is DEFINITELY well ahead of schedule...

:D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:B)

Another great game. 22 minutes, no score. Then both team go off to finish the 2nd! Nabokov looked much better tonight. 2 of the av's goals weren't his fault (shift change, and the other deflected off of two players).

Go Sharks! thumbs_u :cool:

I had a feeling the Avs would lose this one. When we're at full strength and at home, we get cocky and fall back into that pretty-boy, European wide-open style of play, abandoning the defensive style of play that got us the Jennings trophy. Once again the winner won all the litttle battles.

Good comeback by the Sharks- Selanne has been huge, and you won't find a nicer guy in the league. Looking forward to Monday's game- I'm not saying we'll win for sure, but I can almost guarantee a very conservative, defensive game by the Avs.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game 7 baby!

Kudos to you Bier for showing up. Will be a blast to watch- you had the figure the Avs would win this one the ways things had been going in this series.

When's the game 7- Wednesday or Thursday?