[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade McGahee/Chambers for Barber III

Just got offered this deal. My RB/WR is listed below. Start 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex (RB/WR). Potential starters are Bolded.

Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB

Grant, Ryan GBP RB

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB

McGahee, Willis BAL RB

Smith, Kevin DET RB ®

Washington, Leon NYJ RB

White, LenDale TEN RB

Chambers, Chris SDC WR

Franklin, Will KCC WR ®

Gaffney, Jabar NEP WR

Jennings, Greg GBP WR

Porter, Jerry JAC WR

Smith, Marcus BAL WR ®

Walter, Kevin HOU WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Williams, Roy DET WR

Just got offered this deal. My RB/WR is listed below. Start 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex (RB/WR). Potential starters are Bolded.

Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB

Grant, Ryan GBP RB

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB

McGahee, Willis BAL RB

Smith, Kevin DET RB ®

Washington, Leon NYJ RB

White, LenDale TEN RB

Chambers, Chris SDC WR

Franklin, Will KCC WR ®

Gaffney, Jabar NEP WR

Jennings, Greg GBP WR

Porter, Jerry JAC WR

Smith, Marcus BAL WR ®

Walter, Kevin HOU WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Williams, Roy DET WR

You've almost got too much depth. This seems like exactly the kind of deal that you should be making. You've got 9 (i wouldn't count on Porter if I were you) legitimate starters and you can only run 5 out there. Your best lineup seems to me to be Grant/Mcgahee at RB and White/Roy/Jennings at WR. So that tells me that Chambers is typically going to be on your bench. Using a bench player to upgrade a starting spot is absolutely ideal. Do it.

Is this dynasty or redraft? If dynasty, Barber is a bit younger. Not that it's a huge difference, but he's better anyways, so younger is just icing on the cake.

I'm one of the few not on the MB3 band-wagon.

I doubt his carries go up (Felix Jones) and the TDs were a bit of a fluke and should come down.

I also like Willis a lot and he's the stud of that offense.

So I think you could move McGahee and Chambers for a better RB than Barber. But that's just me

I'm one of the few not on the MB3 band-wagon.

I doubt his carries go up (Felix Jones) and the TDs were a bit of a fluke and should come down.

I also like Willis a lot and he's the stud of that offense.

So I think you could move McGahee and Chambers for a better RB than Barber. But that's just me

Rotoworld:

Despite the presence of second-round rookie Ray Rice, the Ravens are planning to increase Willis McGahee's workload.

"There is no question in my mind that Willis McGahee can be a three-down back," offensive coordinator Cam Cameron said. "I think this is the right time in his career to do it." Cameron oversaw the best years of LaDainian Tomlinson's career and got the most out of Ronnie Brown, so McGahee is in an ideal spot right now. Still, it's a good idea to grab Ray Rice as a handcuff if you go after McGahee. Jul. 26 - 8:16 pm et

Source: Baltimore Sun