[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"He's back" (Hasek)

Boilerduff

Boilerduff:

I just hope Bobby Clarke Gets his head out of his a.ss and Gets Cujo for the flyers!   Could have happened at a better time!

I thought the same exact thing, but haven't seen any reports that even say we're in the running for Cujo - f'n clarke

seems to me they're going to have some problems scoring goals next year. their best offensive player (fedorov) isn't coming back. yzerman, even if he's able to play, isn't nearly what he used to be. they'll be counting an awful lot on datsyuk and zetterberg. they'll still be better than a lot of teams offensively, but not exactly striking fear into their opponents hearts.

we'll see what they can get for cujo. if they want any value at all, they're going to have to eat a big chunk of his salary. i'm guessing the best they're going to be able to swing is to send a half-paid cujo to boston for marty lapointe.