[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do you close a forum topic?

If you are a moderator of the league forum, you can do it in one of 2 ways:

1. Go to the topic you want to lock. Scroll to the bottom and on the bottom left, there will be Moderation options. Scroll to Close topic and hit the "Go" button.

or

2. In the league forum outside any topics, hit the check box to the right of the topics, then on the bottom right there will be a scroll box scroll to "close topics", then hit the "with selected" box.

If you are a moderator of the league forum, you can do it in one of 2 ways:

1. Go to the topic you want to lock. Scroll to the bottom and on the bottom left, there will be Moderation options. Scroll to Close topic and hit the "Go" button.

or

2. In the league forum outside any topics, hit the check box to the right of the topics, then on the bottom right there will be a scroll box scroll to "close topics", then hit the "with selected" box.

Thanks. Very helpful! I think they forgot to make me a moderato, so I'll have to follow up with the commisioner Thanks again.