[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Southern Cal's ranking on Sunday?

BS Miscreant

I'm a bit surprised by how far they dropped but after the complete asswhoopin's they have takin lately they probably shouldn't be top 25. This is why I didn't go on a rant. I thought the media might actually get it right.

Meh, the field gets so muddy after around #15 that I think it's sort of pointless to argue exactly where teams should be from that point back. IMO, you shouldn't be top 25 after 2, 30pt losses and another to a team with a losing record. Then again, I haven't spent much time looking into the resumes of the other teams around them, so maybe that's par for the course. USC does have a win vs a top 10 team.

Had they stuck around 15 or so, that would have been a total joke, but anything outside of that and I think it's much ado about nothing.

The USC media bias thing is the latest annoying battle cry. There's at least 10 other programs who get the benefit of the doubt in this matter. The fact that USC is not very good this year does not mean they've been overrated all this time, it means they're not very good this year.

The fact that USC is not very good this year does not mean they've been overrated all this time, it means they're not very good this year.

This is exactly what I was looking at when I started this. I was curious to see whether the media would recognize what I had and you just said it. Regardless of how good they have been, they're clearly not very good this year.

This is exactly what I was looking at when I started this. I was curious to see whether the media would recognize what I had and you just said it. Regardless of how good they have been, they're clearly not very good this year.

However, they deserved the benefit of the doubt until the pooped the bed vs Oregon and Stanford. Stubbing their toe vs Washington was just their annual screw-up. However, every January they proved they belonged among the Nation's elite. Now it's rather apparent that they just have some major flaws (mind you, one has to wonder what sort of team they'd be if Sanchez was still there).

So, while I would have been rather annoyed had the voters kept them above 15, I'm just as annoyed at the nay-sayers jumping around yelling, "See, see, they're just not that good. I've been saying it for years, they're overrated!" Not, by any means, mind you, putting you in that category.