[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Opening Day

Menudo

I'm 35 years old, and I root for a team that is in the midst of a record breaking streak of losing seasons (currently at 17). However, the fact does not put a dent in my excitement for opening day. This is one of my favorite days of the year, and I can't wait until my son gets a little bit older and enjoys it with me. I take a vacation day every year, and when my son is old enough, we are going to start a tradition of making the 3+ hour drive to Pittsburgh for every home opener.

I hope everyone enjoys the day..... :wacko:

I went to the Red's Opening Day yesterday. That makes 8 yrs running.

:jealous:

I grew up in Louisville in the mid 70's in their Hayday. Used to go to about 40 games a year. Haven't been to the new stadium yet but took my wife to the last year at Riverfront.

:jealous:

I grew up in Louisville in the mid 70's in their Hayday. Used to go to about 40 games a year. Haven't been to the new stadium yet but took my wife to the last year at Riverfront.

The new stadium is pretty nice. I usually go to about 5-10 games a year. If you're ever in town during the season...look me up. We can always score tickets to a Red's game.

Edited by buddahj