[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mobile site links not working on crackberry

polksalet

You'll need to be more specific. What links on the mobile site aren't working for you? And how are they not working - pages not found, wrong page displayed, etc?

Nothing on there works. I hover over the links and nothing highlights. I can't click on anything other than privacy policy and terms of use.

Edited by polksalet

What web browser do you use on your blackberry? Are you sure you don't have some setting in your browser that doesn't allow certain types of hyperlinks to be recognized? This is the first and only indication from a user that the mobile links aren't working with a blackberry browser.

I'm using the standard bb browser. It worked one day and stopped working the next. I have no idea about the links. I can click on every other link on the innernets that I find and they all work.

Went to a mobile store last night and pulled up The Huddle on three different BB devices. All the links on the Huddle Mobile site worked on every device. So I have no idea why they wouldn't be clickable on your device/browser.

• 3 weeks later...
Nothing on there works. I hover over the links and nothing highlights. I can't click on anything other than privacy policy and terms of use.

Same here, I used to be able to use the regular site, now it just takes me to the mobile site, which is

pretty much useless. Is there any way to disable the mobile site on the BB so that when I log into thehuddle.com

it takes me to the regular site?

• WJW locked this topic