[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Draft Kit

COZ

Just joined this site this year based upon its affiliation with BaseballHQ which I find to be of superior quality, superior content, and a second to none fantasy baseball site. And its mere affiliation to this site was enogh for me to trust without question its credibility, content & user-friendliness. Well Im just getting ready to do all of my draft prep so I go to the Fantasy Draft Kit to begin printing out all of the profiles to sit down to read & begin my study. Well, much to my disappointment, it is not a kit at all, what a misleading, misnomer that is! A kit implies a one click and print concept similiar to the superior Rotoworld Draft KIT. Instead I have to go to each position to open the profiles AND THEN there is NO printer friendly option so all the content does not flow from page to page. UNBELIEVABLE. Unbelievable that you would not have the ability to print out the profiles. I am so pissed off I do not even want to bother with your so called draft kit. Got my Rotoworld KIT, highly user friendly, printable, and easy to use. That's what you get for trying a new site. I, for one, will stick to what I'm used to: ROTOWORLD. The Huddle has lost credibility in my eyes based upon such a minor detail, but which is of such great importance to me: being able to open and PRINT the profiles EASILY & SIMPLY. Are we sup[posed to sit at our computer screen and read through all this crap for hours. You dropped the ball completely with your so-called KIT. I await your response and reasoning for this THE HUDDLE!

• WJW locked this topic