Clubfoothead

One song

Earth Jam - Bela Fleck & The Flecktones

Beta Band - Dry The Rain

Some of the best songwriting... not like "deep" or anything. Just clever, and it works well. I love Mekong.

Dude, Mekong is phenomenal. My favorite song on an album full of catchy guitar hooks and memorable lyrics. It was one of the songs that we played in the last band I was in (years ago). I still bust out some Mekong on the acoustic from time to time.

As for another song that I'd recommend anyone give a listen, particularly if you appreciate good rhythm components in a song, check out "Butterflies" by Toad the Wet Sprocket from their "Fear" album.

This song has a really infectious bass line / drum combo... One of those songs that, no matter how many times I listen to it, I never get sick of it.

-MT

Edited by MTSuper7

Dude, Mekong is phenomenal. My favorite song on an album full of catchy guitar hooks and memorable lyrics. It was one of the songs that we played in the last band I was in (years ago). I still bust out some Mekong on the acoustic from time to time.

As for another song that I'd recommend anyone give a listen, particularly if you appreciate good rhythm components in a song, check out "Butterflies" by Toad the Wet Sprocket from their "Fear" album.

This song has a really infectious bass line / drum combo... One of those songs that, no matter how many times I listen to it, I never get sick of it.

-MT

I am inspired by this to pick Son Volt - Tear Stained Eye. I don't think their's anything too special about the bass line, but I love how it kicks in at the start of the song.

Brand New Key - Melanie

:wacko:

I've got

Gone, Gone, Gone by the Everly Brothers in my head this morning

Question - Moody Blues (because of the concert I went to Thursday)

I am going with Floyd ... Young Lust or Run Like Hell Here is Young Lust with a very nice slideshow!!!

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Endless Boogie Parts 27 and 28 - John Lee Hooker

since sky said jlh, I'll go with a great cover of one his songs

Boom, Boom - The Animals

Beginnings - Chicago Transit Authority

Cecelia-S & G

You can can me Al-Just S.