[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auction Keeper Dilema

I have a Keeper question...Auction Draft $200 cap...PPR...I can keep up to 3 players for a total of $50:

Players available to keep:

David Johnson - $10  
Jordy Nelson - $12     
zeke - $40   
Ajayi - $5    
Michael Thomas - $5     
Alshon Jeffery - $12 

I have narrowed it down to 2-3 options:

Option 1 (Obvious option, but might not be best):

DJ - $10

zeke - $40

Total - $50

Option 2:

DJ - $10
Jordy - $12
Thomas - $5
Total - $27

Option 3:

DJ - $10
Ajayi - $5
Jordy - $12
Total - $27

There are numerous options.  I believe option 3 gives me the most points for my money, but how do I not keep DJ and zeke?

Thanks.

Johnson at $10 and Ajayi at $5 are too insanely cheap to not keep - Based on those prices alone, Zeke is extremely overpriced and  you should likely let him go in this scenario.

Jordy at $12 seems like a good deal, but Thomas at $5 is an even better deal for a WR with as much if not more upside and that is 8 years younger.

If it were me, I'm going with your option 2 - Keeping Johnson, Ajayi and Thomas which locks me in with 3 young potential studs for a mere 13.5% of my cap, which then gives me a ton of cap room to add a couple other studs to the fold.

• Like 1

In PPR with a $200 budget, I'd actually go DJ, Jordy, and Thomas.  But I can see taking Ajayi instead of Jordy.  I'm just not sold on the Dolphins this year.  Zeke at $40 is still good value, but given your other options, I think you should move on.  

Would you mind giving me your opinion on my keeper dillemma?