[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Setting up new league - which hosting site to use??

Its that time again - woo hoo - love fantasy football!

Starting up a league with buddies and getting conflicting opinions on who to use as our host site.  Figured you all might have thoughts/opinions that would be helpful.

Of course its ESPN, CBS and YAHOO as front runners but many others exist out there.

Ease of use, intuitive features and of course easy trash talking amongst owners is critical.

What say ye?

If nothing crazy stick with the freebies like ESPN or Yahoo.  I believe many have mentioned that ESPN's mobile app is better, but I've never used Yahoo's so can't really advise.  CBS is a complete rip off for functionality that is equal to what the other two offer.  Fantrax and MFL are meant for more complex things like multiple waiver systems, multiple player pools, contract/salary tracking, and/or dynasty leagues.  MFL is currently better than Fantrax because it is more mobile friendly and website can be more personalized to fit the league theme.  Fantrax was currently updating their sites for mobile performance when I last checked it about 2 months ago (uncertain if finished).  I haven't looked too much into Fleaflicker or RTSports to be able to advise on them. 

Edited by Def.