[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Double Trade Action... Need some help (Updated)

Forty9Giants

So I was just sent the following two trades… Do I do both, one, or neither? Non-PPR

Trade 1
I give: Mike Gillislee (eligible keeper and i would lose my 14th round pick)

I get: His 8th round pick

Trade 2
I give: Pick 1.09 and Allen Robinson (eligible keeper and I would lose my 14th round pick)

I get: Pick 1.01

Currently I am keeping: OBJ, Jordan Howard, and Allen Robinson. I could do Trade 2 and then keep Gillislee in place of Robinson if needed. Or I can do both trades and then keep Jamison Crowder for my last pick.

If I did both trades I would draft Lev Bell first, meaning after the first round I would have:

QB- Empty
RB - Lev Bell
RB - Jordan Howard
WR - OBJ
WR - Jamison Crowder
TE- Empty
W/R - Empty

And grab probably a WR with my 2.04 pick. Thoughts

Edited by Forty9Giants

If I am reading this right, with trade 2, you essentially are giving up Robinson and the 1.09 and getting the 1.01 and essentially Crowder (as he'd replace Robinson as a keeper)

Additionally, you can give up Gillislee for the 8th round pick.

What are your keeper rules? How many can you keep? Hard to tell if it is just 3 or if you can keep more.

Both trades say you'd have to give up a 14th rounder to do it, can you do both?

I think trade 2 is a definite deal as the probable drop from Robinson to Crowder is more than made up for by getting Bell. If you can keep more than 3, then Gillislee would be a fine 4th keeper, but I don't think I'd keep him over Crowder if you can only keep 3, in which case I would trade him for the 8th (essentially getting something for nothing.