[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who you going with

Gourdeau

Got to keep Brandin Cooks Tom Brady Martavius Bryant and Deandre Hopkins in our 10 team PPR,  I get first 2 picks in our draft.. I’m faced with decision between Murray Fournette Keenan Allen Amari Cooper or Gronk as the top available. We can start 5 WR or 4 RB’s as we have 2 flex spots , who you taking ?

14 hours ago, Watt's Up said:

I'd take Murray & Gronk and then try to pick up Derrick Henry. If you don't like Gronk I'd take Cooper. Fournette is a beast but the Jags are a wreck. Chargers O-Line would make me nervous about drafting Allen, otherwise I'd take him over Cooper.

I agree, and I think in a keeper if you see Murray as one of your first two picks you have to go RB, I like all the other options but Gronk is too hard to pass up.  DM / Gronk (not my favorite future keepers over someone like Cooper but definitely you need to fill needs, if you miss on RB it's going to be tooo thin.