[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB lineup debate

Corewalker

Okay so I need some help with this decision on my lineup. I have 3 QB's and there's no way I can afford to keep all 3. I have Big Ben, Winston, and Siemian. I know Sim is a big question mark But he's looked great his first two games and has good weapons. I'm questioning how Winston will do going on in the year and Ben can be hit or miss not to mention past injury issues. I'd like any advice from all on who to cut loose because right now I just don't know.

Edited by Corewalker

I know that will be. That's why I might want to try and bait someone into trading for Roth maybe. If not I'll probably wait a week, see how things go, then make a cut. But please open to others advice as well.

thank you for your input Montana

Edited by Corewalker

It'd be nice if you could move a QB via trade, but that's hard to do in under-16-team leagues.

Big Ben and Jameis are known commodities -- they're both fringe QB1s. We know that's what they are, so I'd be most inclined to hang on to them.

One lesser-considered aspect ... Jameis has already has his bye week due to Hurricane Harvey.