[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Injury and Bye week Hell - Trade HELP PLEASE!

STLBALLER

I was hit hard with the loss of D. Cook, and now the bye week taking D. Freeman and CJ Anderson away.

This is a PPR league

I'm considering offering up Tyreek Hill in a trade for an RB, but I'm not sure what what I should be expecting in return for him.

Reply with RB's that would be a fair offer please.

Current Roster:

QB
Drew Brees        Bye
Phillip Rivers

RB
Devonta Freeman        Bye
CJ Anderson        Bye

Duke Johnson 
Lamar Miller 
Tarik Cohen
Aaron Jones

WR
Julio Jones        Bye
Emmanuel Sanders    Bye

Tyreek Hill 
Kelvin Benjamin 
Stefon Diggs 
Chris Hogan 

TE
Travis Kelce 

I'd just roll with Lamar and Duke (or Jones if Montgomery is out) this week.  Can't see Hill returning much better RB than those 2 anyway so no need to sell him short.  Now if you package Hill or Hogan with Miller or maybe even Cohen to get a better RB that could work.

I agree with others that while your team is weaker than usual this week, it still can be competitive. That to me would not merit fire-trading a weekly starter like Hill for a one week fill in.  

If you really feel the need to trade, I'd do as recommended above, see if i could bundle 2 of my lower talent for 1 higher talent.  But again, you really just need to get through this week and your team is still very strong (depending on league size)