[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS Dion Lewis or Ty mont?

wakefan3804

They keep claiming that TY is the guy, with A.Rodgers going down.. like all of a sudden A.Jones isn't in the mix or something.

I'm very luke warm on TY regardless, he gets hurt so often and really is boom/bust because of GB, and because of himself..  I still think he's a talented RB/WR so he's probably an obvious choice here, I think the REAL reason TY is the man is that in the RZ should GB make it there they will be more running opportunities, they don't have Rodgers who's one of the best at throwing down near the stripe, I think RB's will be utilized more in GB.. D.Lewis is explosive and effective but still there is a pecking order at RB and WR when down in the RZ, I think TY if anything should have some more TD opportunities.  long way of explanation I apologize.. just my thoughts.