[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thielen for Dak?

Brett5821

I'm not a fan of trading a talented PPR position player for a QB but I'm sure some people would say this deal works out for you.  There will definitely be more pressure on Dak to throw a lot more but defenses won't have to watch for the run as much.  I personally wouldn't do it because I don't think Dak has enough WR depth.  I have Thielen and I would trade him for like a Watson, but at this point, I doubt the Watson owner is looking to deal.

3 minutes ago, Brett5821 said:

They have Watson and it's a standard league.

Do they have a 'don't mess with Texas' sticker on their car?  just kidding... because if so probably you ain't gett'n either QB then.. 

Thielen definitely takes a hit in Standard as he's not really a 'TD' machine.. I might be ok with this although hard to trade Thielen regardless.  

You probably have enough depth to do this.

33 minutes ago, Brett5821 said:

He said Watson is his guy going forward and doesn't sound like he'll trade him. Should I still go for Dak or go for someone like Wilson or Wentz?

Any of those Three are awesome choices, Dak is pretty safe and his floor is pretty darn high with some upside to boot.

I'd trade Thielen in a second if i could get  Dak, particularly in a standard league.   Who's scored more points in your league between those two YTD?   I'd bet its Dak by along shot.