[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

final 8

i know the misconception, that patriots fans are "dripping with arrogance, exists

but come this time of year nothing is a given....a lot of people like to talk about the patriots and how they should roll...its all I hear locally from fans of other teams(and believe me there are many here in NE)....like its going to be a walk in the park

the pats are playing a team with a big, physical, o line....and a truck of a RB who is rolling right now and very fresh.....and an athletic qb who can beat you with his legs.......that's dangerous.....and im nervous as I always am before every playoff game.......I always have kept in the back of my mind "heck weve lost to mark sanchez at home"....I suspect if the pats don't dominate or cover people will wonder 'omg whats wrong".....but this is playoff football

were down to the final 8...all of these matchups are very intriguing and nothing would really shock anyone at this point.....best of luck to your team this weekend if they are still in it

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

such horse manure calls already, a BS call on decker, a BS call on that punt, and if youre calling decker on a push you arent calling Gronk on the push on 3rd down? Da fook outta here, so annoying

Tennessee vs Pittsburgh project for bad ratings. The NFL wants NE to win

13 hours ago, jamesplante11 said:

Tennessee vs Pittsburgh project for bad ratings. The NFL wants NE to win

no wonder pitt acts as if they spanked jax earlier in the year and have no worries today.....nfl loves them some pitt/ne rematch right?

no question there were some odd/real sketch calls...it happens.....but it really wouldnt have mattered...i know some people are going to pretend like the game could have gone a different way if a couple of those calls didnt go down....but it wouldnt have....it was basically the varsity vs the JV squad out there

2 hours ago, forever in debt to mo lewis said:

no wonder pitt acts as if they spanked jax earlier in the year and have no worries today.....nfl loves them some pitt/ne rematch right?

no question there were some odd/real sketch calls...it happens.....but it really wouldnt have mattered...i know some people are going to pretend like the game could have gone a different way if a couple of those calls didnt go down....but it wouldnt have....it was basically the varsity vs the JV squad out there

Knew this one would get your attention. Said the same thing to my buddy and followed it up with “did you see the Gronk push off the missed too” 

he wouldnt tqlk talk to me the rest of the game. Successfully under his skin

8 sacks and 35 unanswered points. Domination. But you guys, "see that one pushoff?" It's actually really funny. Because the NFL really wants the Pats to win. Sure. So the NFL really wants NE-Pitt? Because it looks like the Jags are winning right now. Guys are ridiculous. It's amusing though.

22 minutes ago, ItsMitchh said:

8 sacks and 35 unanswered points. Domination. But you guys, "see that one pushoff?" It's actually really funny. Because the NFL really wants the Pats to win. Sure. So the NFL really wants NE-Pitt? Because it looks like the Jags are winning right now. Guys are ridiculous. It's amusing though.

It wasn’t 35 unanswered...,,,

Nevermind, fact checked mod post and your right. Apologies