[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints sign Michael Floyd

michaelredd9

Perfect situation for Floyd.  

Saints take free agent flier on Michael Floyd

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?ls=roto:nfl:gnav

Saints signed WR Michael Floyd.

It's the first we've heard of Floyd since March. The Saints' receiver corps is not particularly deep, but it is sill going to be hard for Floyd to crack the 53-man roster. The one-time ascendant player has just 47 receptions over the past two seasons. He's also dealt with some off-the-field issues. That being said, still only 29 in November, Floyd is in an ideal spot for a comeback if he's in shape and committed.

Jul 31 - 7:21 PM

Edited by michaelredd9

On 8/1/2018 at 12:59 PM, michaelredd9 said:

Yeah, Floyd is probably toast.  Cameron Meredith, on the other hand, I am loving with his 13th round adp.

Floyd was once a monster and yeah maybe a few years ago in a similar situation I could see my eyebrow raising a bit.  But not now.

Meredith in the 13th could be highway robbery.  I have him in my sights for the 12th round in the MFL10's I'm doing right now.

Edited by darin3