[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weird points question.

Roamingbull

Has anyone ever had a player, who got a few points, where it shows on the game statistics and his page, but not show on the matchup score sheet? 

I blew it with McDonald, but he did get 1.6 points that do not show up on our contest page. Checked the league settings, and those points should count. 

21 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

Yes, on mfl click on the points and it should give you a breakdown 9n how he got it.   Often I see it when offensive players get a tackle, or kickoff/ punt return yards etc

I did that.. shows 2 rec attempts, 1 reception for 6 yards. 1.6 points so, its its obviously wrong somehow. Im squeeking by.. but if i loose by 1.6 points, lol....

It was yahoo.. and it did. I shot off a couple emails. Showed on everything but the matchup page. My team page even showed it, with correct calculated numbers. 

Anyway, its resolved. Lesson learned, keep an eye on totals. Bigger lesson, don't bench consistancy. 

Sometimes these sites get confused on a weird play or an overturn. 

A few years back in our semi-final game being up by a bunch of points with only his kicker left. I checked in on the score during the game (I wasn't watching the game) and almost had a heart attack when it gave the kicker 40 points (our league had bonus points for length TDs & double if a non-QB threw one..   The kicker had a blocked FG returned for a TD and the system got confused and gave the kicker a 75 yard passing TD along with his normal points when it should have been a defensive TD for other team..  The system eventually corrected it...

Thats crazy,,,, glad you got it fixed.  Those 1.6 points not showing on my score board was salt in the wound. I put that guy in over ebron who had a blowout game... then not even crediting me what crumbs i got was pretty frustrating to say the least. Im still ahead by 32 points with Chris thompson to play against reed and crowder... so should be in good shape. 

Edited by Roamingbull
Wrong name