[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poor Aaron Rodgers

Gourdeau

So apparently Ty Montgomery was clearly instructed to kneel the kickoff and Rodgers was openly pissed. The guy can't catch a break with this team. They finally are healthy, the defense played incredible and they get a shot to beat the rams on final drive ( We all know Rodgers was getting that ball in FG range)

I heard on Sirius radio this morning that Ty was pissed that he was taken off the field during the previous offensive series. According to the source there was real conversation about him being cut for insubordination. I think that's a stretch but man oh man that was so bad.

Another thing with this team. Why aren't they giving Jones the rock 20 times a games. He's clearly the best back. 

45 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

So apparently Ty Montgomery was clearly instructed to kneel the kickoff and Rodgers was openly pissed. The guy can't catch a break with this team. They finally are healthy, the defense played incredible and they get a shot to beat the rams on final drive ( We all know Rodgers was getting that ball in FG range)

I heard on Sirius radio this morning that Ty was pissed that he was taken off the field during the previous offensive series. According to the source there was real conversation about him being cut for insubordination. I think that's a stretch but man oh man that was so bad.

Another thing with this team. Why aren't they giving Jones the rock 20 times a games. He's clearly the best back. 

That was a truly heartbreaking game for a Packers fan...especially since my fantasy day was a bust and I thought my Pack was going to come through! Couldn't agree more about Aaron needing more touches, I'd never wish an injury on anyone but if Williams got hurt they would be better off...unless the brains just flat out refused to give him touches still which wouldn't shock me. I don't understand how McCarthy keeps his job, the Pack are better than he limits them to being.

I drafted Jones this year knowing he should have gotten more touches last year.  And I have waited...and waited...maybe someday McCarthy will have it figured out.  That Ty Montgomery play may very well have cost them the game.  What a dope. McCarthy may be on thin ice if there are more screwups

Edited by purplemonster

7 hours ago, purplemonster said:

I drafted Jones this year knowing he should have gotten more touches last year.  And I have waited...and waited...maybe someday McCarthy will have it figured out.  That Ty Montgomery play may very well have cost them the game.  What a dope. McCarthy may be on thin ice if there are more screwups

He finally got his touches vs the rams

12 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

He finally got his touches vs the rams

Barely! 12 carries and 2 catches.  Not super impressive for a guy who averaged over 6 ypc last yr and over 5 this year.  I am not trying to be a fantasy nerd here, I know there are more than stats, there is pass blocking, pass catching, etc.  But when your own HOF QB is publicly asking for more carries for one RB it is strange. 

40 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Barely! 12 carries and 2 catches.  Not super impressive for a guy who averaged over 6 ypc last yr and over 5 this year.  I am not trying to be a fantasy nerd here, I know there are more than stats, there is pass blocking, pass catching, etc.  But when your own HOF QB is publicly asking for more carries for one RB it is strange. 

This is true but he did have 32 of the 52 snaps over Williams 13 and Montgomery's 6 .. so that's a start