[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Dance - Lineup Help Injuries/Trust Factor

Danny8802

Made it to the dance but a bit worried with lineup due to injuries/trust factor. Please help set my lineup. PPR 1QB/2RB/2WR/TE/Flex

QB - Goff/Rodgers ??

RB - Gurley/Fournette/Ingram/J. Williams/Coleman/CJ Anderson - I'm thinking Gurley/Fournette/J Williams. If Gurley/Fournette out, ???

WR - Thielen/Juju/Humphries (Start Thielen/Juju)

TE - Cook/J. Samuels (RB/TE) ??

Def - Min

Wasn't successful getting J Kelly for Gurley handcuff so picked up Anderson. Thoughts on picking up B Mayfield instead?

Happy Holidays and thanks in advance.

Rodgers if he plays. Baker otherwise. Stay away from Goff.

I wouldn't be comfortable starting CJ if Gurley doesn't go. They may sit him this week. If Gurley doesn't play (J Williams, J. Samuels) Cook at TE

• Thanks 1

I'm not trusting Fournette in the ship.

I like Coleman slightly over Ingram. 

I'd be more inclined to drop Goff for Baker.

I dropped Goff for Baker in my league, I am starting Dak though but didn't want my opponent getting Baker, my opponent has Josh Allen. He plays weird and I'm hoping he picks up and plays Goff lol.

Lol. I just dropped CJ Anderson for Baker as insurance in case Rodgers doesn’t play. My opponent has Trubisky on the road. I’m worried that he has Kamara and McCaffrey which would see more volume now since Cam is out or better yet they all checked out for Xmas vacation. Feels like I’m limping in this round with Gurley’s injury. Hoping Thielen and JuJu turn it around this week. 

Josh Allen won’t do well. Belichick always neutralize his number one threat. Good luck.

Personally I wouldn't trust fournette from what I read that his low volume was Jax's game plan to play some rookies since season is done. Williams is probably a safe play with or wo Rodgers.  Pay attention to Rodgers status but I'm using him if he goes. Mayfield otherwise. I think he's even a good play over Rodgers if you don't think gb will play him whole game.  Coleman/Ingram is toss up to me. Cook if Conner plays. My two cents...