[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sell high on Diggs?

ProfPoobah

Keeper auction league, 12 teams with $200 cap, 20-player roster (I have 18 because weekly waivers are ongoing and I cut two injured players), start QB/2RB/3WR/TE/K/D.  Diggs was my nominal #1 at $21 coming into the draft, and I'm luckily 4-2 because of my Cook/Chubb/Godwin core.  Can't see them doing this all year, so I need to improve the team if possible, or at least tread water and get cheaper talent to keep (kept players go up $5/year).  Better QB wouldn't hurt either...  Or do I hold on to him?

Rodgers ($15)/Goff ($5)

Cook ($27)/Michel ($15)/Chubb ($11)/Guice ($7)/R. Freeman ($5)/Walton ($1)

Hilton ($26)/Diggs ($21)/Godwin ($9)/Sutton ($8)/D. Jackson ($5)/M. Brown ($3)/P. Williams ($1)

Kittle ($10)

Gonzalez ($2)

Chargers ($5)

1 minute ago, ProfPoobah said:

Fair enough.  Do you think Diggs is worth holding on to, looking at my team as a whole, or would you use that huge week he just had to try and move him, and if so for what?

I'd try to move him before he plays again

He's only scored double digits 3 out of 6 weeks, and is only averaging just over 5 targets a game. I used him to get Gurley in a deal.
image.png.da7b5503fe64d01ae8bc52f89417743f.png