[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help at WR2 and FLEX

ericfincher67

10 team ppr

Hi guys. Trying to figure out who to start at WR2 and FLEX. Currently I have Golden Tate at WR2 and Sony Michel at FLEX.  I only have them there for the time being because of their projections for this week.  I’m not sure that they are the best options though. 

here’s my bench: 

Zach Ertz TE

Chris Thompson RB (Out)

DJ Chark Jr WR

Calvin Ridley WR

Will Fuller (Doubtful)

Robert Woods WR

Jacoby Brissett QB

I understand that I may have to start Brissett in place of Ryan, but do you see any better options at WR2 and FLEX on my bench?  Chark and Ertz?  

Note:  Tyler Lockett at WR1

Edited by ericfincher67

Fuller is more than doubtful, he is out multiple weeks. Is Stills available in your league? I'd drop Thompson and add him if so and plug Stills in. But if that is not an option definitely Chark...second spot is more iffy. If Matt Ryan plays then possibly Ridley, if not then Ertz. Hell maybe Ertz regardless.

11 minutes ago, ericfincher67 said:

But what about Sony Michel at FLEX?  Some of my buddies are saying that Sony will run all over Cleveland.  

Sure, he could! 

In PPR I would say your low floor play would be Chark and Ridley, Sony may very well go off, but he could also go for 16-70-0 which is tough to see in PPR. 

Sony has that TD upside. I'm just usually out on the Belitricks.